Worcester Complementary Health Centre
East West Healthcare
Affordable Acupuncture, Osteopathy & Podiatry in Worcester
174a London Road, Worcester, WR5 2EJ
Services & Fees
Worcester Community Acupuncture
The practitioners know it is essential that you have treatment often enough and for long enough to get healthy and stay healthy. HOWEVER, we understand that everyone's situation is different, and our primary goal is to make acupuncture available to you as often as you need it.
Osteopathy and Sports Injury Care appointments:
- Initial consultations approximately 60 minutes @ £40.00
- Follow up appointments approximately 50 minutes @ £35.00
- Appointments after 5:00pm @ £40.00
We feel that our longer appointment times help treatment be more effective as it provides more time for you to respond which usually means less visits overall. For us it means we can be especially thorough and deliver a service of quality that we are proud of.
The practice does offer a comprehensive discount scheme for follow up treatments - applies to affiliated sports clubs, Worcester County Council, NHS & Students with card and Retired.
- Referral requests for MRI and X-Ray via your GP or privately can be arranged
- Reports for insurance can be prepared - please enquire
Please check with your insurance provider before booking.
- Helix Health
- Pru Health
- Simply Health
- Consultations and Follow up appointments, 30 minutes from £26.00
- Cryo therapy - verrucae treatment, from £26.00
- Biomechanic assessments, 40 minutes from £65.00 - includes an basic insole
Payment - Please note:
Currently payment is by Cash or Cheque only.
If you are unable to make your appointment please let us know as soon as possible as unfortunately - Any cancellation with less than 24hrs notice or non-attendance will have to be paid for in full.